Back to School Buys

I love an excuse to shop. Back to school is a time for impulse buys, given that you want to put your best foot forward when you arrive back amongst all your classmates! Plus, I think I speak for all of us when I say that we have high expectations for our own style – no running shorts and instead, a consistent string of chic outfits everyday. Even if this goal doesn’t last forever, the first few weeks are fun to play around and show off some different looks.

Shopping right now is a bit complicated because it is currently that in between time when it’s hard to decide whether to keep buying Summer clothes or move onto those new Fall items stores are displaying! I’ve compiled a few different pieces I love for back to school, most of which I think will satisfy the transition period of Summer to Fall.

I love all of these things and think they would definitely spruce up any back to school look. I know that some aren’t the most affordable products, but sometimes you just gotta splurge!

What are you planning on buying this back to school season? I want to know! (Any excuse to do more shopping, am I right?) Comment down below or tweet me (@jmebinder)!

xoxo, Jamie

This entry was posted in Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Back to School Buys

1. Carrie says:

If I could where whatever I wanted all of these pieces would definitely be on my list! Loving your back to school posts!:)

Xoxo,
    Carrie

2. Laura says:

All these items are sooooooo cute! We need to do some back to school shopping soon. Xoxo, Laura

3. Lauren says:

Jamie, I can’t believe it’s back to school time already! Not that I’m going back, but it just means that the Summer flew by. When I was in school, and even now, an agenda is essential for me! I love the Kate Spade ones.

Lauren xo
    Sophisticated In Style

• The Fashion Newcomer says:

I can’t believe it’s back to school time either! Time has flown by way to fast – and I’m so sad to see the summer go :( I love agendas too, they help me remember all my assignments and get everything together!
      xoxo, Jamie

4. I love those shoes! I have been looking for good casual sneakers. I wear sneakers most days because I have shin splint issues – but it’d be nice not to have to wear running sneakers haha.
    I wish I could pull off a denim jacket or vest! Maybe I’ll try this fall :)

• The Fashion Newcomer says:

I love those shoes too! I have them but in all boring colors – I think even though the turquoise isn’t necessarily a fall color they are still so fun! Definitely try them out – they are so comfortable and I personally like them better than converse (and I think they give more support!). Definitely try out the denim jacket/vest and let me know how it goes!! xoxo

5. KatWalkSF says:

Love all of your Back to School picks! Especially the Superga sneakers! I am crushing on those big time!

-Kat

• The Fashion Newcomer says:

I’m so glad you liked them! I love those Superga shoes… so comfortable and also so cute!
      xoxo, Jamie

6. Adalia says:

Seriously loving everything here! I love those sneaks as of late too,and I really wanna try that palette too-plus that journal is too cute. Great post :)

Xo,
    Adalia
    seabreezeandstyling.blogspot.com

• The Fashion Newcomer says:

Thank you! Let me know if you try out any of the products – especially the palette! I haven’t used it yet so I’d be excited to hear your thoughts.
      xoxo, Jamie