As promised, I’ve been sticking to my schedule! However, coming up with today’s post was super difficult. My basic rule of blogging is don’t put up a post that has no meaning to you just to put up a post. Therefore, I’ve been writing down ideas as soon as I get them trying to make sure all of my posts are genuine and interesting! As I was trying to decide what to write about today I came across the list and decided on implementing a type of post I’ve lately been loving on other blogs: a collection of links! Here we go.
- NYFW has officially started, and I’m not there (despite living 45 mins away from NYC)! Hallie (Corals and Cognacs), one of my all time favorite bloggers, is attending a bunch of shows and she’s snap-chatting it all! Add her for frequent updates.
- This note pad by Knock Knock is at the top of my to-buy list! (Let’s just say this notepad basically sums up my life right now)
- Did you hear about Bill Cunnigham’s talk at the 92Y on Wednesday (9/3)? I wish it had been just 2 weeks earlier – I probably could’ve gone because it was still summer then! If you haven’t seen the documentary about him yet, I recommend it – it’s on Netflix.
- I absolutely love this madewell tote! The color combo is fabulous + I love that adding a monogram is so simple.
- Joan Rivers passed away yesterday, and the fashion industry has lost one of its best members. My thoughts are with her daughter Melissa and all of her other loved ones and friends. I thought it was so sweet that Bergdorf Goodman paid tribute to her in their windows.
Do you have any links you feel like sharing? I’d love to see what you guys have stumbled upon this week!
Have a great weekend! I’ll be back with a new post on Monday.