Hi all! Another holiday wishlist, this time for “The Foodie”! Food is (obviously) a universal thing, so I definitely that in giving a food themed gift you can do no wrong! I scoured the web for some fun ideas for “The Foodie” in your life. What’s great is that a ton of these gifts can be sent through the mail, so they are perfect for your friends/family that you can’t visit this holiday season!
1. Baked by Melissa Cupcakes / Baked by Melissa is the best (just check my instagram, I post about it frequently!). I love the small size because you can get multiple flavors instead of committing to just one. Their new holiday season flavors (Doughnut, Chocolate Pretzel, Peppermint) as well as their Mini of the Month (Hot Cocoa) look delicious and I think would be a major hit. My personal favorite is Chocolate Chip Pancake so definitely make sure to buy that for your friends. The website ships overnight nationwide!
2. Max Brenner First Aid Chocolate Kit / If you’ve never been to a Max Brenner restaurant, you are missing out! These restaurants are entirely chocolate themed – which is perfect for a chocolate lover like me. The website has a bunch of fun, quirky chocolate gifts that I think would be a huge hit. This First Aid Chocolate Kit is so fun – and chock full of different options!
3. NatureBox Snack Box / I’ve never tried this service, but I think it would be so fun to sign a friend up for it as a gift. Basically, every month, a box full of different snacks is sent to your door – and if you like them, you can go buy more of them online! It’s a great way to try new foods you might not otherwise buy at the grocery store.
4. Momofuku Milk Bar Cookie Mix / I haven’t been to the Momofuku Milk Bar in NYC, but I’ve heard it is absolutely amazing! It would be so fun to purchase the mixes for someone so they could try their hand at crafting the popular treats the restaurant sells. Just hope they don’t mess it up like I messed up this recipe…
5. Assorted Cookbooks from Target / So many restaurants and bakeries have started to make cookbooks containing their secret recipes (even the creator of the Cronut, Dominique Ansel, has made a cookbook!). Try searching for a book that contains recipes from one of your friend’s or family member’s favorite place so they can make the treats at home! Above, I featured the Tate’s Bakeshop Cookbook – Tate’s cookies are amazing! If you haven’t yet tried them, they are sold at Whole Foods – a must buy right now (try the Dark Chocolate Chip!).
6. Dana’s Bakery Macaron of the Month Club / I absolutely love this idea as a gift! Dana’s Bakery does this amazing plan where you can sign someone up for a subscription to receive a monthly selection of macarons – and the selection will include the current seasonal flavors! I’ve never tried Dana’s Bakery but I’ve read rave reviews online!
What will you be buying for your foodie friend?