Improve your skin health with CBD skincare products
CBD is a naturally occurring chemical compound in the cannabis plant. CBD is an abbreviation for cannabidiol. It is an active ingredient found in hemp extracts. That is why CBD from hemp extracts are widely used in wellness products, and now you have CBD skincare products infused with pure CBD oil as well.
Why is CBD used in skincare products?
It is a well-established fact that CBD works by interacting with the cannabinoid receptors in your body. You have three receptors in every layer of your skin. Studies indicate that CBD is a chemical compound with amazing healing properties. This is the reason for the popularity of CBD skin care products. According to Dr Joshua Zeichner, director of cosmetic and clinical research at Mount Sinai Hospital in Newyork, CBD infused products are considered to have calming properties and relieve common skin issues. He considers it an effective compound to treat skin eczema, clear acne, and treat psoriasis. He also claims that CBD is a great option for all types of skins.
How can CBD be used for skincare?
Reaping CBD skincare benefits is possible by putting a microdose of 2.5mg pure CBD oil under your tongue daily. By doing this, CBD would stay in your system and nourish you from within to enrich your beauty. The other methods include
- Topical application of CBD by combining pure oil; with either moisturizers or intensive repair creams
- Adding a few drops of oil to sea-salt soak
- Using pure CBD oil and other herbs infused soaps. CBD must be the blending oil.
- Adding CBD oil to your diet
And others. However, you can derive maximum CBD skincare benefits by taking the advice of a skin care specialist.
CBD skincare Products in the market
The different types of CBD skincare products you can access in the market include
- Cream masks
- Face oils
You may choose one of them as per your skincare specialists or dermatologists’ recommendations.
Benefits CBD can offer for your skin health
If you are aware of the benefits you can reap by using CBD oil for skincare, you would be in a position to choose the CBD enriched product that would be right for you. the benefits you can expect by using them include
- Reducing pain, redness, and swelling associated with inflammatory acne. CBD creams can be used to treat inflammatory acne.
- CBD oil controls the secretions in the sebaceous glands. This would help prevent skin problems that happen when you have oily skin. It includes reducing the chances of inflammation and reduction in breakouts on the skin too.
- Rosacea flare-ups might be posing a great problem. Since CBD has anti-inflammatory properties, it can help calm Rosacea.
- CBD enriched skincare products are capable of neutralizing free radicals. This reduces the chance of the weakening of the skin.
- CBD rich creams and lotions would help soothe eczema and other chronic skin conditions like dermatitis, psoriasis, etc. it reduces the irritation and inflammations associated with it.
- CBD helps in handling stress effectively. It decreases the effects that the stress hormones like nitric oxide, cortisol, and kinase that are released into your body when you are stressed can cause.
- CBD also has amazing moisturizing properties that help to keep your skin hydrated.
Choose the CBD skincare product that you can use easily in your daily routine. Also, ensure that it contains pure CBD oil. Only then, you can expect to reap the benefits.